Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol + Anavar = First cycle log

mishuc2

Hello

I am getting ready for my first cycle, I am 23, 6' at 170lbs at about 12%bf, I aim to get 3500+cals in me every day at a 35/40/25 ratio and have been training for about 3 years.

I want a cycle that will allow me to put around 15lbs of muscle mass and loose some fat. The cycle I'll be running will be:

wk 1: tbol 40mg/day + var 20mg/day to see my body's reaction
wk2: tbol 50mg + var 30mg
wk3-4: tbol: 60mg + var 30mg
wk5-6: tbol 50mg + var 30mg

PCT:
Nolva: 40/30/20/20

I will be taking quite a lot of supplements during the cycle, here is the list:
- Liv 52 - 6pills
- Animal Pak - 1 sachet (contains 250mg of Milk thissle)
- Flaxseed Oil - morning/evening
- Mono Creatine + CEE
- Beta- Alanine
- Arginine
- ZMA
- Tribulus

My starting stats are:
- Arms: 12.6" cold unflexed/14" cold flexed
- Forearms: 10.6"
- Waist: 32"
- Chest: 39"
- Thighs: 20"
- Calves: 15.8"

I'll be starting the cycle tomorrow and I will try to be as detailed as possible. I'm doing it as much for me to keep track of the changes as for anyone interested in the results so you are welcome to comment.

Mike

IMO you will not gain 15lbs of muscle on these oral compounds alone. Now if you wanted to gain 15lbs use Dbol it won't be 15lbs of muscle but it will be 15lbs.
You really should be looking for a Test base for your cycle. Are you afraid of needles or something?

how long have yuo been training. You can gain 30 lbs naturally if you tried within the next 2 years.

He said 3 years. Or were you talking to me?

sorry completely missed that. I didn;t read his whole post, just that he was 6' and 170 and wanted to use.
ONly been training 3 years??? ya train for at least 2 more natty.

sorry completely missed that. I didn;t read his whole post, just that he was 6' and 170 and wanted to use.
ONly been training 3 years??? ya train for at least 2 more natty.

Oh I hear yeah... But its like givin a kid a pack of smokes and telling him not to smoke one. LOL!!

To the OP, Tbol is going to give you strength and Var will cut you down b/f wise. But if you really want to add muscle mass, you need to produce or add more test in your body on top of that food to feed those growing muscles... You will like what the tbol does to you if its real! But it will go away when you are done. and you will be mad and want more. If you think you are really to do this put yourself together a nice starter cycles... Do that by reading and reading some more. Order everything you need including your PCT and train hard... Have fun!

Well, unfortunately I am an inpatient bastard so knowing I can get the same results in 6 weeks of this that I would in 2 years of hard work.....well.....you know.....

And the fact is that I could be spending those 2 years building on what I gain in these 6 weeks so, either way, it is a debate that can't be won, basically it is a matter of personal choice in the end.

yes, true. he will gain some lbm on this cycle. but if he wants real muscle, he'll have to training naturally and then stick a needle full of testosterone in his body for a real cycle. :evil:

I have a tendincy to tell people to training longer if they have trained naturally less than 5 years.

Well, unfortunately I am an inpatient bastard so knowing I can get the same results in 6 weeks of this that I would in 2 years of hard work.....well.....you know.....

And the fact is that I could be spending those 2 years building on what I gain in these 6 weeks so, either way, it is a debate that can't be won, basically it is a matter of personal choice in the end.

Wrong!
In 6 weeks lets say on the big side you gain 10 lbs. great, loose a few off cycle and you gain 8 lbs.
in 2 years of hard consistant training you can gain 20+ lbs, with a great diet of course.
which is the better plan, I dont have a phd in math (but my brother does!) but I can see which is the better route. To each his own..

Last edited:
Top Bottom