Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Common for joint pain?

Mortiassprill

[FONT=&quot]Is it common to have really bad pain in your joints when doing a cycle? I don't remember having this problem before. Of course its been ten years since I did one. Anyway, I'm having really bad pain in my shoulder joints and especially in the back shoulder muscle. How common is this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

What exactly is your cycle? Some AAS can lead to joint pain, but most do not. If your natural foundation isn't solid before using steroids though, you can really beat up your joints

well, let me go find a psychic or my magic 8 ball so i can ask it wtf you are actually running on a cycle... smh... seriously, i dont get whats so hard to give info when asking a question...

When we're on gear we do tend to do more work and lift heavier weights. It should be no surprise that stuff hurts.

unfortunately this is probably what is happening

this is why i don't like guys who have been out of the game a while hopping back on gear and then going balls out in the gym. 100% rate of injuries

Depends if you had pre existing injuries its possible that you can have joint pain with the heavy lifting you’re doing.

Top Bottom