Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cleaning Out The Closet Cycle - Everything But The Kitchen Sink!

Mr. dB

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Platinum
I've been thinking about doing a longer cycle, like 20-24 weeks, and that suddenly seems to be a popular topic on the boards:
link to thread

Even before seeing that thread, I was thinking about something similar:

test. enan. 250mg/E3D wks 1-20
deca 150mg/E3D wks 1-10
eq 200mg/E3D wks 11-20
dbol 35mg/day wks 1-5 or 1-6

'cause that's what I can do with my present stash without buying anything. The test is Paki Schering Testovirons, the deca and eq are QV. The dbols are Revorvits, I have a decent supply of both Reforvit-B tabs and Reforvit Simples, one-and-a-half 25mg tabs is 37.5mg/day.

Few questions -- would it make any sense overlap the deca and the eq, by running the deca for another week or two and starting the eq a week or two earlier? I can probably raise those deca and eq doseages, too, those are just some off-the-cuff numbers above.

I also have a jug of tren, what's left of a 4g kit minus one week's worth of daily 75mg injections... And I have a decent supply of Perutech winny caps. Any thoughts on working either of both of those compounds into this cycle? I assume the best place for the winny would be in the final five or six weeks of the cycle.

Following this cycle, I would resume my usual HRT regimen of 125mg/E5D of test. enan..

I don't plan to start this until September or maybe October, I need to drop some more fat first. My main goals for this cycle are size and strength, although I may try to lean out some at the end. At present I am 47 years old, 5'10", 230 lbs., BF=over 20%; I've done two previous cycles, and a third which was abruptly halted after six weeks when I had to check into the hospital with heart problems in April. The heart seems all better now, my blood pressure is back in the "normal" range, with medication.

Oh -- there's a point -- anyone see any contra-indications on doing a long bulking cycle while taking blood pressure meds? I'm on metoprolol, hydrochlorothiazid, lisinopril and aspirin for BP, and zocor for cholesterol.

You could add the winny and tren in with the EQ, but I've never been into long cycles. Plus you've got a lot of stuff. I would think about breaking this up into 2 separate cycles. You could do (test, deca, dbol) take a few wks off and then run the (winny, tren, eq)

yup, break thst shit up somewhere. Maybe take a 4 week break in the middle, hit some Clen and PCT drugs then jump back in.

Big Rick Rock said:
yup, break thst shit up somewhere. Maybe take a 4 week break in the middle, hit some Clen and PCT drugs then jump back in.

I'm on HRT, I don't have to bother with PCT anymore.

Why the break?

Mr. dB said:
I'm on HRT, I don't have to bother with PCT anymore.

Why the break?

Wow... good point. Fuck it! just stay on year round bro. lol

Big Rick Rock said:
Wow... good point. Fuck it! just stay on year round bro. lol

I would start running the EQ 2 weeks earlier that what you describe.

Top Bottom