Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best energy drink ???

bodakyellow

[FONT=&quot]Whats the best energy drinks before a good workout, something like Red Bull but with less the sugar and carbs?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I don't think there are really any energy drinks I would recommend for this. They all have too much garbage in them.

Sorry can't really help you on this. Not a massive fan of them, besides I think they don't taste very good.

So instead I would much rather get the energy you need from actual food.

1. stimulants hurt your workout
2. sugar hurts your workout
3. artificials are awful for your health

there is zero upside to using energy drinks. people are so addicted to them that they feel like they need them just to function. don't fall into that trap

[FONT=&quot]Whats the best energy drinks before a good workout, something like Red Bull but with less the sugar and carbs?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
If you're looking for sugar free, zero calorie energy drinks theres a lot of companies that make them. Monster, bang, rockstar, etc..

Nothing wrong with artificial sweeteners or stimulants for that matter unless you are taking them all day long or something. One serving before a workout wont hurt you whatsoever. Not one bit

However for the price I'd just go with a tub of preworkout if that's what you're after. Energy drinks are pretty expensive per serving.

black coffee

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom