Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Females and ASS advice

Heffe

My wife has been lifting for 3 years now. About 6 months ago she did a deca cycle at 100mg per week and clen at 60 mcg pd for 6 weeks with good gains (about 5 lbs of muscle), she is 5'7" and 135 lbs now - she kept about 3 of the lbs and looks great. She would like to know about other drugs and doses for herself specifically for strength. Obviously she doesn't want a gotee or a 3" clit. thanks for any help.

You'd get a better response from the womens board. Make sure you put down all of her stats or they'll do you like they did me, tear you apart. Those women are brutal.

Low-dose test and Oxandrin work wonders for women as well as the low-dose deca. Aromatization isn't a problem. Even Androgel will work. HGH with one of the above will really cut her up. I would stick to these for excellent results.

Get her to go with Anavar at 2.5mg/day first week and then go up to 5gm/day starting on the second week OR 50 mg of primo a week, better yet split it into two injections of 25mg (Monday and Thursday). Have her do a 8-10 week cycle, at this doasge she should do pretty well with minimal side effects. Remember it's better for a woman to go on lower dosage for a longer period of time then a lot of gear for a short time. Good Luck. MIKE_XXL

Top Bottom