Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems in USPF

I have recently had problems with Mike Wlosinski, the USPF northeast chair. I have been out of powerlifting for over a year due to a tricep tendon tear and now I am back training. Mike Wlosinski has been trying to get me to try illegal supplements, that he sells, to make my comeback quicker. I have been thinking about it and then decided that I was not interested. So after I told him so, he threatened to have all my state teenage and junior records deleted from his computer if I did not buy from him. He has been sending me emails, which I have saved all of them, that go into detail on everything. After he threatened me about deleting my records that I worked hard for I am thinking about going to the President of the USPF to see if some action can be taken on him. I plan on doing a USPF deadlift meet in mid-may in NY, where I know he will be judging. I don't think that I will be judged fairly if he is the judge after what has happend. If the lift is bad I don't want it to pass, but if it is good and he red lights me and screws me out of the meet, I think that I would beat the shit out of him before I walk off the platform. What I am asking is do you think that I should go to the President of the USPF and take action against him. Please let me know. My state records have not been deleted as of toeday and are still on line at www.uspfny.com

Thanks,

Strongestsurvive (John McKenney)

John,
I dont think that it is a good idea posting this personal matter between you and Mr. Wiosinski. Obviously you have a problem with him and it is clear that you are pissed, but why do you want everyone to know about it?

I dont know anything about that organization, but I think that you should call him up and settle this yourselves. Why not just join another powerlifting federation?

There are powerlifting lawyers on this board that you could talk to about this, perhaps you should try them confidentally. I dont think it is a good idea for anyone to start ripping people naming names and making serious accusations on this forum.

I also think there is more to the story than you are saying, we are only getting one side here and there is probably a reason that he is pissed andf threating you. What did you do to him? Well good luck with your problem but I think you should keep it between you two and leave it off the boards.

Top Bottom