Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle -- ANAVAR

Benzi

Alright guys, i decided to do my first cycle. After careful consideration i decided to go anavar for small gains and big cuts. Should i treat tyis cycle like any other. I'm doing 40mg's once a day for 4 1/2 weeks. I'm going to take 1 box of clomo just to help with gains at the end of the cycle (although i know it's not necesary). Because it is an oral, am i'm probably only going to do 1 cycle, is it imporatnt to get something to support my liver function? If so, what is the best non-bullshit stuff out there? Also, as diet is concerned, 2 grams of protein per lb, 1 gal of water a day. Are carbs and fats important or wortheless with this cycle? As trainning is concerned, what is a good split i should go for. Just train my as off everyday or continue the 4-2 split i'm on now? Light weights more reps or heavier weights less reps? I am i lil newbie and i'm sorry for the questions. Please no flamin, jus some lovin. :D

alright
i'm getting no bumps or answers
so, to make this shot, what is a good sote i can refer to in order to get my answers?
Please help people.

Thats a very mild cycle, and I would go for atleast 6 weeks. Get some milk thistle from GNC for ur liver and keep u protein high, carbs and fats moderate. As for training don't over do it. Each bodypart once a week will be fine using 6-8 rep range. Good Luck

I like the Max-Ot Training program from AST, there site addy is www.ast-ss.com The program has some good training info as well as diet info. e-mail me with any questions

M18

Hey mustang...you mind if I PM you a quick question?

Nimrod answered it well. If you are worried about fat when bulking up a bit, eliminate some animal fat and replace it with some flax oil. Anavar isnt very toxic at all on the liver so milk thistle isnt really necessary.

if I were you I'd save up enough money to get 16 weeks of anavar before I go on that cycle.. 4-5 weeks is way too mild and you won't get jack shit off of anavar if you only take it for that short time period... think about it man... don't fuck up your first cycle.. some of your biggest gains are to be made here and now..

john

Top Bottom