Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the negative effects of an anti-e while on?

McFakerton

What are the downsides to running an anti-e while on? Obviously the upsides are no bloat, gyno prevention, etc; but I imagine there are negative aspects as well. If so, what are they?

if too much E suppression, dry skin, joints, lethargy and lowered libido. These sides are most common with letrozole.

lowered libido also very possible with nolva (over a third of users- in clinicals) (ER antagonism)

macrophage69alpha said:
if too much E suppression, dry skin, joints, lethargy and lowered libido. These sides are most common with letrozole.

lowered libido also very possible with nolva (over a third of users- in clinicals) (ER antagonism)
hey macro, u always give good advice and ur right once again, but i think he ment negative effects regarding his cycle, will taking an anti-e make u not get as strong as u would have maybe? thanks bro

Also fucks your HDL/LDL ratio.....well more so.

Q.

a little estrogen can sometimes be a good thing, so complete and utter annihilation of estrogen is not preferred. a lot of people report strength gains with a slight increase in E

macrophage69alpha said:

Aha! thats the culprit! I recently increased anastrozole because I increased my test amount by adding a little super test and was wondering why I was so much less of a horn dog. Thanks for the info!

mikefear said:
a little estrogen can sometimes be a good thing, so complete and utter annihilation of estrogen is not preferred. a lot of people report strength gains with a slight increase in E

Interesting. This has been good info!

I have been so focused on all the other stuff that I am taking that I guess I neglected this area a little.

Top Bottom