Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noober Suggestions Needed Plz!

Gillz666

I'm 6"4/5, male, 175lbs, around 18% bf :alien: and have just started a 4 day a week regime cycling push/pull/legs split across Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Please could you give any advice on training and whether I should cut down to a lower bf % first before attempting to pack on any muscle. Also, I'm relatively new to diet alterations but I got a jist of the basic 40/40/20 macronutrient breakdown and daily protein requirements etc

At the moment I'm kinda "pudgy skinny" meaning that I got some bodyfat but still relatively low amount of lean muscle mass. Obviously I can't lose bodyfat and gain muscle at the same time so should I lose the %'s or pack on some meat first? Unfortunately, I'm not ecstatic about losing a lot of bodyfat as I'd inevitably lose some of the muscle I'm already hanging on to and look ultra skinny at the end of the cycle. Should I continue the 4 day/ 3 regime split or try something else?

Any suggestions would be appreciated :p

BRO YOU CAN INCREASE LEAN BODY MUSCLE AND LOOSE FAT AT THE SAME TIME INCREASE PROTIEN INTAKE DECREASE FATS. LOWER CARB INTAKE A LITTLE DRINK WATER MON CHEST TRIS 30 MINS CARDIO
TUES BACK BIES
WED 45 CARDIO
THURS LEGS AND TRAPS
FRI DELTS CALVES 30 MINS CARDIO
HOPE THIS HELPS JUST AN OPINION...:cool: GOOD LUCK..........

Your weight is OK .... don't be concern about body fat .. 18% is healthy .... bulk up first ... get the muscles ... you will lose the fat naturally ... because it seems you have a fast metabolism.... :alien:

TRAIN HARD!!!!! said:
BRO YOU CAN INCREASE LEAN BODY MUSCLE AND LOOSE FAT AT THE SAME TIME INCREASE PROTIEN INTAKE DECREASE FATS. LOWER CARB INTAKE A LITTLE DRINK WATER MON CHEST TRIS 30 MINS CARDIO
TUES BACK BIES
WED 45 CARDIO
THURS LEGS AND TRAPS
FRI DELTS CALVES 30 MINS CARDIO
HOPE THIS HELPS JUST AN OPINION...:cool: GOOD LUCK..........

TRAINHARD is right, it is possible to lose bf% and put on muscle at the same time but it becomes extremely harder the more "trained" an individual becomes and eventually almost impossible.

That's the cool thing about being a newbie ... you can do that kinda stuff. :)

Top Bottom