Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure and lipids

2Mighty

How long after steroid cycle does it take for high blood pressure 160/90 in afternoon to improve and lipids to get better? Deca and test cycle

everyone is different on that... it should normalize or at least come down as you get the esters to clear etc... remember deca is a very long ester... have you had other bloodwork done? were you using any ancillaries and protectants? it sounds like you likely have high estrogen contributing to that but thats just an assumption i have... you are not running orals so thats more than likely at least part of the cause but without bloodwork, it is merely an educated assumption

everyone is different on that... it should normalize or at least come down as you get the esters to clear etc... remember deca is a very long ester... have you had other bloodwork done? were you using any ancillaries and protectants? it sounds like you likely have high estrogen contributing to that but thats just an assumption i have... you are not running orals so thats more than likely at least part of the cause but without bloodwork, it is merely an educated assumption

I did bloodwork mid cycle. Estrogen was little high. Cholestrol was bad after superdrol kickstart. Guess have to remove salt from my diet and eat less bad fats and go trt dose of test and see and do bloowork in 2-4 weeks and keep monitoring my blood pressure.

Yes, watch the sodium intake as that can also contribute to things with your blood pressure. That is quite high though sir so you should be paying very close attention to it

I did bloodwork mid cycle. Estrogen was little high. Cholestrol was bad after superdrol kickstart. Guess have to remove salt from my diet and eat less bad fats and go trt dose of test and see and do bloowork in 2-4 weeks and keep monitoring my blood pressure.

high estrogen will make lipids worse

also you should NEVER consume bad fats, only good fats. stay away from refined oils they murder your cholesterol levels

and you should be taking in PLENTY of good fats. invest in unrefined cold pressed coconut oil. whole foods sells legit brands for $14 for a tub of it. use that to cook your food

How long after steroid cycle does it take for high blood pressure 160/90 in afternoon to improve and lipids to get better? Deca and test cycle

take n2guard, drink a lot of water and try again

Top Bottom