Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not happy with anavar

Lalyeme

I have been using anavar oxandrolone for 10mg X5 weeks so far and getting no result
My stats are 5’3’’ and 140 pounds and I want to lose about 20 pounds. So far I have only lost 3 pounds and that is being generous. What advice can you give me and do you think this var is fake?

I have been using anavar oxandrolone for 10mg X5 weeks so far and getting no result
My stats are 5’3’’ and 140 pounds and I want to lose about 20 pounds. So far I have only lost 3 pounds and that is being generous. What advice can you give me and do you think this var is fake?

sounds like fake anavar to me
a lot of anavar is fake for sure
roid test it

Eat less food.

Where would you recommend purchasing a roid test?

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness

keep in mind roid tests are fake themselves, also user error is high. you need to use a legit source that has legit brands. napsgear.org is who i recommend click the banner

Top Bottom