Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screwed up a week before pics

rayso

I am a person who's trying to break into the modeling and acting world. I have a really special shoot coming up where I was going to get some shirtless pictures taken where I had an eight pack and was ripped to shreds.
After getting in a fight with my girlfriend over some stupid crap I went into the fridge and ate a tub of ice cream and also had a white bread sub with all the condiments you can imagine. Immediately after words I got depressed and ashamed of myself. It's now the next day and I'm considering just not eating the whole day, what do you think I should do to get motivated I still have 6 days left

you should take some natural diuretics and drop your carbs to 0 you'll flush out all the water for sure

I am a person who's trying to break into the modeling and acting world. I have a really special shoot coming up where I was going to get some shirtless pictures taken where I had an eight pack and was ripped to shreds.
After getting in a fight with my girlfriend over some stupid crap I went into the fridge and ate a tub of ice cream and also had a white bread sub with all the condiments you can imagine. Immediately after words I got depressed and ashamed of myself. It's now the next day and I'm considering just not eating the whole day, what do you think I should do to get motivated I still have 6 days left

Motivation come from the head - so plan on success

special shoot and possibility of getting into exciting industry should be your motivation, go for a run, don't eat 1 day, only drink water. Nothing is lost yet

Top Bottom