Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big boy trying to lose fat

sd23air

I am 320 lb and 6’2’’. I'm only 23 years old and I want to lose weight. Looking to lose close to 100 lb and I'm serious about doing it. I've always been a big guy and always the fat dude in school who got made fun of. I read it's not good for me to use steroid so I want to do it through dieting can you give me some pointers

if you want to lose bodyfat start fasting, like 16 hours fast 8 hours refeed
and think about eating every other day I heard on the podcast that works too but yet to try it

I am 320 lb and 6’2’’. I'm only 23 years old and I want to lose weight. Looking to lose close to 100 lb and I'm serious about doing it. I've always been a big guy and always the fat dude in school who got made fun of. I read it's not good for me to use steroid so I want to do it through dieting can you give me some pointers

Eat less, drink more water, walk more. Keep a track on it all

Consider intermittent fasting, where you start with 8 hours you feed yourself, 16 no food, just water, tea, coffee, then move to 6/18 and 4/20
Try to stop eating carbs, only meat, good fats, veggies

1. put only good food in your body that are single ingredient and natural. nothing processed or fake food
2. no fast food or restaurant
3. get into fasting

you cannot out run a bad diet but exericse is important for strong heart health

The key will always be consistency so I recommend making slow but sustainable changes. If you go too hardcore right off the hop you will end up failing. Start with drinking more water and walking. Then start to make better food choices. Go for clean whole foods and nothing processed. Then, once you are consistent for a few weeks, start some light training.

Top Bottom