Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next tren cycle trial and error

Yume

I ran tren E before a couple years ago and it gave me some ridiculous gains and fast, but I got super sick during cycle and was throwing up for like 2 days straight. last year i decided to run it again and did ace this time and I had horrible side effects across the board so i stopped the cycle. in both situations I was running 500mgs a week, do you think for this cycle i should try it again but with lower dosages?

why even keep doing that to yourself... 500 mg is really high man... however throwing up and things like that shouldnt be happening, which makes me think tren really isnt for you..

I get nausea if I don't eat enough when I'm on the "higher" side of tren.

500mg is quite high to start with though...
You running anything with that tren?
If you really wanna run tren again, I'd lower the dosages and run tren ace too allow you to get off it faster if it goes bad.
2-300mg and see how that treats you.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

200-300mg each of test and tren is one of my favourite runs. Definitely stick closer to that instead of the 500mg you ran in the past.

500mg of tren is a whole heck of a lot, and asking for some serious side effects. I get really good results at 200mg per week of tren e, but even then , the sides take some managing

Top Bottom