Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol pills..

USman80

Hi guys. I want to start on Clen. Starting with a low dose of 20 per day and dosing up. Two weeks on two weeks off. However, all the pills I've seen are 40mcg. Can you use a pill cutter to split the pill? What have other people done to begin with? I don't wanna start with 40 on my first cycle.

Clenbuterol isn't as widely used now a days as it once was. Most people do not tolerate it well, and it carries a real risk of permanent cardiovascular damage. Most people turn to things like cardarine for these goals now.

I never recommend Cleanbuterol, i prefer Albuterol if you want to go that route. But nothing works better than a good diet

I agree with most above, however I will at least answer your questions...

yes you absolutely can split it with a pill cutter and your dosing of starting at 20 and gradually increasing is typical of what many Clen users do.

Slowly increase so you identify what your body can tolerate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20mcg is a tiny dosage and won't do anything anyway.. but yeah you can split it

like others i am not a fan of it.. 90% of guys who use it hate it. there is a small % who do get decent results but the cost to your heart health makes it not worth it

Top Bottom