Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basic info needed - cutting, etc

Hey does anyone have any recommendations where I can get the basic info on gaining mass and cutting, and other novice info. I checked the FAQ, but nothing on cutting. Trying to gain mass now, but want to read up on everything.

recommended websites, books, info - would be appreciated.

Marshall

You probably didn't find any info because you are researching a very broad spectrum. Try to narrow it down. If you want to gain mass, there are 3 major factors you need to fine tune in your life: training methodology, rest, and diet. There are a lot of opinions on this board about training. Personally, I believe in HIT. I have yet to hit a plateau and make progress on every workout. There are also a lot of opinions against HIT (which I don't understand those opinion's logic). Try looking at this thread I started(I think it's on page 3) called Is High volume ok? http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=26075
You will find a lot of info for/against HIT that should help you start a training routine.

Top Bottom