Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is it about the release of

word ta big bird.

Back in the 80s I had an earring that got infected. My lobe puffed up and I squeezed that bastard and had a pus/blood mix running down my forearm and dripping into the sink.
God that felt good relieveing that pressure.

Bullit said:
word ta big bird.

Back in the 80s I had an earring that got infected. My lobe puffed up and I squeezed that bastard and had a pus/blood mix running down my forearm and dripping into the sink.
God that felt good relieveing that pressure.

lol! holy shit. Aside from the "damnit i've got a big zit" factor, a zit isn't always a complete loss just due to the afore mentioned popping. I think they should make toy zits. Yep. Jackpot.
*cash register noise*

dont get zits anymore but my biggest ever when i was like 13 looked like a little krakatoa, it was maybe 1/2 inch high and when it finally popped the great force blasted a entire 3'x3' mirror full of puss and blood. good times, good times

YEAH BUT THE ONLY THING IS YOU DAMAGE YOUR SKIN EACH TIME YOU DO IT HENCE ACNE SCARS.

KAYNE

slickdadd said:

I think they should make toy zits. Yep. Jackpot.
*cash register noise*

Hence the common attraction to popping bubble wrap.

BUBBLE WRAP IS THE SHIT. ESPECIALLY THE BIG BUBBLE WRAP.

KAYNE

skin damage also is dependent on the persons skin and how deep the acne is - i have no acne scars from a couple cysts in my early teens | meds like retin-a can highly enhance the skin cell turnover rate also making it very hard to scar if your using it daily

KAYNE said:
YEAH BUT THE ONLY THING IS YOU DAMAGE YOUR SKIN EACH TIME YOU DO IT HENCE ACNE SCARS.

KAYNE

What the hell? Not only do you constantly insist upon brining everyone down, but you also always do it in all caps so that we don't ignore you. I like you just fine and all but you realize you are a killjoy sometimes right? i think someone needs to join the Super Special Club.

i popped hundreds, ne, THOUSANDS of zits and have zero scars.

Top Bottom