Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

iHulk

need some advice:
we've all got fantasies and what not so my girlfriend has been very open minded recently to getting another girl involved. Recently she and I picked up a girl at a niteclub and we went back to my penthouse & did the naughtiest of naughties. g/f was cool with the whole thing. So we did it again this past weekend.

Now she's been letting me have all kinds of fun and I'm diggin it but I always tell the chicks that they gotta leave after we're done cause I don't need 'em sleeping over, I only need my girly to cuddle with and thats our bed. So these whores that we fuck always get the boot when we're done and my girly appreciates that. Rule is after they cum, they leave. She knows that I love here and these bitches are just a hole (or 2 ) :p

Well now she wants me to return the favor and allow her to have another dude . . . I told her if its a couple thing, like a swing then maybe I'll be down, but I don't know if I can bare watching her get reamed by another dude. Her fantasy is having 2 guys. She is soo fucking hot, every dude on this planet would love to have her and I want to make her happy cause god knows she does for me.... what do yall think? :worried: Would you let another guy bone your wife/girlfriend?

iHulk said:
need some advice:
we've all got fantasies and what not so my girlfriend has been very open minded recently to getting another girl involved. Recently she and I picked up a girl at a niteclub and we went back to my penthouse & did the naughtiest of naughties. g/f was cool with the whole thing. So we did it again this past weekend.

Now she's been letting me have all kinds of fun and I'm diggin it but I always tell the chicks that they gotta leave after we're done cause I don't need 'em sleeping over, I only need my girly to cuddle with and thats our bed. So these whores that we fuck always get the boot when we're done and my girly appreciates that. Rule is after they cum, they leave. She knows that I love here and these bitches are just a hole (or 2 ) :p

Well now she wants me to return the favor and allow her to have another dude . . . I told her if its a couple thing, like a swing then maybe I'll be down, but I don't know if I can bare watching her get reamed by another dude. Her fantasy is having 2 guys. She is soo fucking hot, every dude on this planet would love to have her and I want to make her happy cause god knows she does for me.... what do yall think? :worried: Would you let another guy bone your wife/girlfriend?

Ok dude, you got yourself in this predicament........................you will see what it feels like when your significant one fucks/gets fucked by another person................................

Dont back out now as its too late..................you got yours, now you got to let her get hers

iHulk said:
need some advice:

she set you up for the kill....lol. thats a fuck NO! no 2 dudes with my girl. maybe some slut, but not my girl....just my 2 cents....

Yo dude..............you are swimming in dangerous waters..............as diced said, you got set up, now if you turn her down then you're gonna lose her..

The best remedy at this time would be for you to get her to agree to your request. Request that you pick a guy out....................pick a guy you know she wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole...........

in for a penny in for a pound
bud if you don't you lose her
just make sure she hasn't recently purchased a stapon and a load of lube

Sanel27 said:
Yo dude..............you are swimming in dangerous waters..............as diced said, you got set up, now if you turn her down then you're gonna lose her..

The best remedy at this time would be for you to get her to agree to your request. Request that you pick a guy out....................pick a guy you know she wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole...........

well she's not gonna leave the kid, I'm the best she's every had or will have (vain!) She actually wants (and this is her words not mine): "a dorky kind guy that doesn't get a lot of chicks so she can blow his mind away"

obiwan9962 said:
in for a penny in for a pound
bud if you don't you lose her
just make sure she hasn't recently purchased a stapon and a load of lube
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Now its 2:1 in favor of her getting hers..........

My advice is just make that desire of hers dissapear.......you pick a guy out, and knowingly pick the ones she would find disgusting and "hell no" kinda guys......just dont overdo it in picking them too ugly

iHulk said:
well she's not gonna leave the kid, I'm the best she's every had or will have (vain!) She actually wants (and this is her words not mine): "a dorky kind guy that doesn't get a lot of chicks so she can blow his mind away"

Sex games are fun but dangerous.

Top Bottom