Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does HGH increase penis size???

Whiskey

MVP
EF VIP
I don't know a damn thing about it. I know that it pretty much makes everything else grow, I didn't know if it somehow affected the genital region. And no I am not thinking about using it

Whiskey

:FRlol:....that would be fantastic but unfortunately it doesn't.....unless you jerk off 5-7 times a day and use 18 IU's a day you might see an increase j/k

Whiskey said:
I don't know a damn thing about it. I know that it pretty much makes everything else grow, I didn't know if it somehow affected the genital region. And no I am not thinking about using it

Whiskey

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

gilly6993 said:
:FRlol:....that would be fantastic but unfortunately it doesn't.....unless you jerk off 5-7 times a day and use 18 IU's a day you might see an increase j/k

Really? I jerk off 5-7 times a day....Hmmmm, 18ius. Haha, guys who wish they had a bigger penis just need to get over it, not everyone can be me. ;)

For that you need Dickabolin. Dickaboin is the only AAS proven to add 2-3 inches. Check the counterfit board, though, before you order. There are some very good fakes.

yeah george.. I'm on a gram of dickabolin ED and 30 fina pellets anal ED and my dick and sphinkter are getting SWOLE...

sorry took so long to answer some of these, damn computer keeps closing the window.........

To answer genarr, I was just searching this morning just to learn something new and started to read about HGH. "and no I am still not gonna use it, I have no need" but a lot of the threads mentioned how it made many "organs" grow to be of bigger size... IE growth gut. It made me curious as to if it did the same to "EVERYTHING"

Hey warbird, I didn't know that you was a necrofeliac sp? She has passed away bud

Whiskey

Top Bottom