Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy

Tryin2grow

I was curious to get some feedback. My wife just found out that she was pregnant with our first baby. I had been in week 6 or 7 of 750 mg enanthate cycle. I thought for sure that she couldnt conveive because basically my system would be shut down. Anybody have an input...

It's possible, i mean even specific studies geared toward male birth control using increased test levels have revealed that production is minimal but never completely haulted.
It's very remote at that stage but definitely not impossible.

No offense or anything, but were you worried about the mailman or somethin?

Best wishes and good luck with the pregnancy...
*I hope this was planned and you didn't tell her she couldn't get pregnant...

My last cycle consisted of 500 Sust and 600mg EQ jumpstarted with DBOL. About 5 weeks into my cycle my wife wound up pregnant. Oh well.....#3 on the way.

So much for the studies indicating that Test injections reduce the predisposition for pregnancy!

Congrats and good luck!

PS: My wife was and has been on the pill too! What's next.....castration? (Did I really type that?)

I conceived both of my children while I was on a pretty heavy cycle. I was surprisde too. Guess that idea of using test as a male contraceptive isnt a very good idea!

Thanks for the input guys. Im hoping the kid comes out looking like little Hercules. It was planned, but seemingly impossible in my eyes for her to conceive. Thanks again!

Tryin2grow said:
Thanks for the input guys. Im hoping the kid comes out looking like little Hercules. It was planned, but seemingly impossible in my eyes for her to conceive. Thanks again!

Congrats :)

Top Bottom