Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got T levels tested. I'm 30 and they are low! Worried.

acoddo

aid out of pocket to get my testosterone levels checked because I was just curious. Also, in the past couple of years I have done about 4 cycles of SARMS. (RAD 140, LGD, MK-677, Cardarine, osterine). Got some decent gains from those cycles but nothing extraordinary. I've lifted naturally my whole life very, very consitently and got to my peak of 165 lbs at 5'6" at the age of 24 and stayed at that level until sarms happens. Now I'm back to about 167 and have been off SARMS for 3 or 4 months now.

Got the results back from my testostone level testing, and they claim that I am low! I'm not sure how much I believe that considering that I don't feel that many effects of low T, I'm still pretty strong for my size and have some decent muscle tone. I've attached recent pics of myself and the lab results.

Additional information- I had a semi significant amount of alcohol the night before my T test and probably slept about 5 1/2 hours. Not sure how that comes into play.

I'm supposed to get tested again this Thursday. Wondering if I need to do a second opinion or what.
520b69de54457abb3f3205b7ad6fc3d8.jpg
6e7f898b9ab3209c6f746f45416191d1.jpg
6df34b8d469e20743e136312798ec587.jpg
25f2c099d7c75e2f5366d194215e1dfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

so this is the first time youve ever done bloodwork? you are supposed to be doing bloodwork each cycle you do, pre, mid and post so you could have been low this whole time and not even know it... there's nothing to base anything off of

Sounds like TRT is in order. I take 125 mg a week and I’m 245 lbs with 19 in arms. Oh and I’m 50 years old!!!

Arnold

See the massive range of acceptable t levels? That is because testosterone fluctuates when off cycle. I’d ask what time of day you took that test, labs for testosterone are best in the morning as that’s when it’s highest. I’ve been clean and had fluctuations between 800 to 400 to 800 for three weeks straight. I wouldn’t worry too much at that level (my opinion). I’m not a doctor but I had a convo with mine today about this exact thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom