Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any famous bodybuilders who ate crap?

Fratlife33

I know the key to anything is diet and eating healthy and clean. But were any bodybuilders particularly famous for eating super unhealthy but looking great on the stage?

There may have been, but I find it hard to fathom anyone being as lean as is needed to compete and eating like crap all the time.

I know the key to anything is diet and eating healthy and clean. But were any bodybuilders particularly famous for eating super unhealthy but looking great on the stage?

Not really. Occasional unusual diets. But as per it's their genetics which allowed them to do so. The rest of us have to diet properly.

Sounds like that wont create anyone famous lol. You need to be strict and disciplined to be the best.

well I've interviewed countless current and former Olympia competitors and never has one said they ate shit.

this seems to be 'a thing' on instragram where guys post junk food and then a fake pic of themselves when they had abs. it is a ruse and they are trying to make you think they got like that from their 'magic workout program' where you can eat whatever you want. so people pay $300 for those stupid copy/paste programs

do you know why someone like me doesn't need to eat junk food? it is because i don't do cheat meals. i eat clean 7 days a week. when you eat a cheat meal you will continue craving junk over and over and will never get away from it.. but if you avoid it completely you won't want it anymore. that is why i laugh at people who post how they ate mcdonalds and still have abs.. they think i actually want to eat that garbage when in fact the mere smell of driving by that place makes me sick.

Trust me. A LOT of pros eat regular American foods regularly. I know a couple pros pretty well that are local here. When in prep it's a different story though they still will cheat once a week or at least every 10 days or so and have burgers pizza whatever. Not everybody does but many do. When you are at a certain level you know your body and you know what you can and cant do. No matter what level you are at, nobody needs to live their life trapped as a zealot. Never let your lifestyle get in the way of life.

Top Bottom