Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp boost!

ford78

[FONT=&quot]haha i just did my first poke of 250mg test cyp! i feel like a kid in a candy store right now!!!! so, how long before i start to see the results?gonna do 250mg 2x weekly (monday and thursday injections). will run this cycle for 10 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]haha i just did my first poke of 250mg test cyp! i feel like a kid in a candy store right now!!!! so, how long before i start to see the results?gonna do 250mg 2x weekly (monday and thursday injections). will run this cycle for 10 weeks.[/FONT]
Depends on training and diet.
First week or two you may notice a difference in how you feel and Recovery time will begin to improve. week 3 you should begin to notice increase in strength, more reps, less rest between sets. Some weight gain.
Week 4 things should take off. But again it all depends on training , diet , rest.

Depends on training and diet.
First week or two you may notice a difference in how you feel and Recovery time will begin to improve. week 3 you should begin to notice increase in strength, more reps, less rest between sets. Some weight gain.
Week 4 things should take off. But again it all depends on training , diet , rest.
This pretty much sums it up. 500mg/week is a bit on the high side for a first cycle though. Make sure you run a good AI alongside that.

Last edited:
most people start to really see it working after 4 weeks but everyone is different and there are so many factors that play into that...

haha i just did my first poke of 250mg test cyp! i feel like a kid in a candy store right now!!!! so, how long before i start to see the results?gonna do 250mg 2x weekly (monday and thursday injections). will run this cycle for 10 weeks.

Who can say. Train hard, eat right and see.

4 week mark is a pretty good estimation but like Mobster stated everyone responds differently so you'll just have to find out yourself.

Top Bottom