Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training to failure every set?

TAFeline

I'm using steroids not for the first time but the first time I've stacking them together. I'm using testosterone with deca durabolin so I'm getting a lot of strength and a lot of motivation to work out on this back. Someone told me that I should be training to failure on every set while on a heavy steroid cycle or you'll be wasting it, what is your thoughts on this?

You can train to failure every set I do that all the time but I only get like 3-4 sets into my HIT workout doing it

training to failure on every set is a very subjective thing. there is a difference between training smart to failure and training dumb to failure. take a look at most peoples poor form on deadlifts for example. or any other lift. if you are doing them properly that is the key

I'm using steroids not for the first time but the first time I've stacking them together. I'm using testosterone with deca durabolin so I'm getting a lot of strength and a lot of motivation to work out on this back. Someone told me that I should be training to failure on every set while on a heavy steroid cycle or you'll be wasting it, what is your thoughts on this?

bro training balls to wall something everyone does when young.

Sounds like bro science to me. Training to failure is a great tool to use but it’s not needed on every set. Regardless of on or off cycle

Actual failure is pretty dangerous. But if your serious, every rep should be close to failure. Unbearable pump without sacrificing form is the sweet spot for progress

Top Bottom