Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pinched shoulder nerver or torn rotator cuff

L

leonidas33

for over 2 weeks now my left shoulder is very sore if I raise it above my head. it is not a soreness that I have ever felt before. seems that my last shoulder workout prior to the soreness was about a week prior and I did above the head dumbell press's as usual, but for the first time did the wrist rotation at the bottom of the descent. Could this have caused it, and if so, why did it take about a week to start hurting? Whats the best way to recover?

Might have. I did the triceps workout one time with light dumbells behind the neck and my buddy said it will put a little emphasis on shoulders but mainly work the triceps. It felt uncomfortable and I had shoulder irritations for about a week or so then they went away and havent experienced them since. my guess is to give it a little time and stay very light on the shoulder workouts and see if they subside but im guessing they will. It was prolly the variation that did it.

thx hybrid.. i havn't worked out for about 2 weeks since this has been hurting... for other reasons as well... so maybe when i get back into the groove it will go away

most likely. if u have never injured it before you should be good to go. my guess is since you changed the movement a little you irritated it.

Top Bottom