Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who else is obsessed with the sopranos?

jonny jacked

Every Sunday night, I take the phone off the hook, get a beer...(okay, tall glass of milk, or orange juice at best) and hit the lights. The sopranos are the greatest thing to happen to T.V. EVER! I even went out and bought the soundtrack with the song that plays during the opening credits. I drive around and pretend I'm a teamster, (of course, I make sure I don’t speed, have my belt on and signal when I turn - but other than that, I'm a real bas ass.
So lets talk plot. (My predictions)
- Tony is going to find out Adriana is talking to the feds and is going to make Chris wack her.
- "Feech" - we have not heard the last of him. For some reason, I don't see him sitting quiet in prison this time around.
- Tony Blundetto - what the hell was with him beating the shit outta the Korean dude? I predict some sort of mess coming out of that.
- Also, Bob, Carmela's side action, if Tony finds out about his little dirty deeds he can kiss his ass goodbye.

Anyone else got any to add? Anyone else love this show as much as I do?

My brother is. He cut out of my mom's place on Easter night so he could rush home to watch it. My mom has HBO btw.

jonny jacked said:
The sopranos are the greatest thing to happen to T.V. EVER! I drive around and pretend I'm a teamster, (of course, I make sure I don’t speed, have my belt on and signal when I turn - but other than that, I'm a real bas ass.

It's not that cool to be a Teamster...I wanna fuk adriana, and for that matter, meadow and carmela. Other than that, great series...

ive watched it and ive watched yet i just cant get into it, and i love gangster movies, goodfellas is probably my all time favorite movie

i absolutely love that show!!11!!

and by that, i mean that i've only seen it once, and really don't give a fuck.

The show is all about family. My bet is eventually Tony will become a government witness (juxtaposing the Adriana and Pussy storylines) and lose both his real and criminal families.

Last edited:
Top Bottom