Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements that aren't worth the money

mafison

I'm looking to learn about what supplements I'm currently taking and which ones I should eliminate and why. Don't just say all don't take this supplement and give me a reason. I'm taking right now citrulline malate, creatine, BCAA, and whey protein powder. My goals are more strength and less fat

i think most BCAAs are a waste of money, better drink protein and go hardcore with creatine

I'm looking to learn about what supplements I'm currently taking and which ones I should eliminate and why. Don't just say all don't take this supplement and give me a reason. I'm taking right now citrulline malate, creatine, BCAA, and whey protein powder. My goals are more strength and less fat

Yourself and Fishwhisper are lazy. There are a MILLION articles, threads and studies out there but hey... let's hear your opinion.

Yourself and Fishwhisper are lazy. There are a MILLION articles, threads and studies out there but hey... let's hear your opinion.
Well I have to say that's kinda a prick thing to say man. I for one am anything but lazy and two isn't this forum for people want to help other people . You know personally I've read hundreds of threads and articles on this but I'm always open to hearing an honest opinion from someone else , especially from those that have been doing this a long time and have actual first-hand knowledge of whatever is being asked.. After all isn't the whole point of all this is brothers helping brothers ? But hey theirs always one in the bunch , right ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Supplements really just fill in the gaps in your diet. As a natty guy the best things you could take is N2Guard, N2Generate, and Ancient Strength Creatine.

Top Bottom