Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
i baught the stuff a little while back for my wife to try and it was slightly effective for her. she has tried all of the different topicals sold in stores even the real expensive ones and none of those helped her at all, in fact some of them burned the hell out of her skin. the skeletal balm is the only one that didnt bother her and it actually helped some. her problem is a little more complex then your normal muscle/joint aches though.

just last weak my knees started to ache and the pain hadnt let up for 3 days then i remembered the skeketal balm and gave it a shot. i noticed its effects after the first use. the pain became less each time i used it up to this morning where there is no pain at all. this stuff is pretty damn good. plus it doesnt stink like hell im impressed.

Agreed.
I've been using it on my shoulders and elbows regularly. When I do get a pain it takes the pain away for me within like 30 mins. They also get sore far less then before now.
I take it pre/post workout and in the evening.

This shit is the BALM..... I mean BOMB

No but really, the shit works instantly and that says allot coming from me where I have tried allot of different rubs and this is hands down the best so far. Not even comparable :heart:

yea, seems to work well for men and somewhat for women.. but that's my wife and her mom.. so who knows.. I love it

I love the product, and fully back it up. I figured it would not be effective for me because my pain is nerve pain and not muscle/joint pain. However it does work for me. I just need to rub it on more often than I would on a muscle/joint ache.

Actually fell asleep on the couch today and woke up with a sore back, must have slept wrong. My plan is to have the husband rub some of it on my sore spots on my back and look forward to my back no longer hurting!!!

I love the product, and fully back it up. I figured it would not be effective for me because my pain is nerve pain and not muscle/joint pain. However it does work for me. I just need to rub it on more often than I would on a muscle/joint ache.

Actually fell asleep on the couch today and woke up with a sore back, must have slept wrong. My plan is to have the husband rub some of it on my sore spots on my back and look forward to my back no longer hurting!!!

I'll get the wife to keep using it, see if it works better for her..

The ingredients in the balm are not cheap. What is in this product other companies are charging 3-5 times as much for only 4 once bottles. I give a huge 7once bottle and charge very little. I only carry the best of the best in my store and when it comes to a bone health,joint health,muscle/bone/joint pain relief products Skelletal-balm is the best. Combine it with the forged joint repair product (in my pain relief stack) sold on needtobuilduscle.com and you get the best money can buy.

Like all products it may not work for every single person out there, but it will work for enough people for me to feel confident enough to sell it in my store and back it with 100% money back if it you are not happy.

A little tid bit about the skelletal-balm. Recently I have been contacted by a man in the power lifting industry. A very well known name to many people who also happens to have a doctorates. Right now I am not going to say much about him until he has taken the jump himself. But in any event this man contacted me about the balm. Said he has been using it and also bought 50 bottles and has been giving it to a lot of people. He has been extremely impressed with the products results on himself and everyone he has given it to.

long story short he is interested in endorsing the product and a lot of other things with the product.

The product now retails in 5 choro offices and 3 doctors offices and the number is growing. I had high hopes for this product when I first come out with it, and its living up to what a expected. If you have joint pain/muscle pain of any kind I urge you to give this product a shot. You truly have nothing to lose when you do because I back it with 100% money back. Why keep living with pain give it a shot.

Top Bottom