Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Sassy69

10/23/06

LMAO since I turned 41 but still didn't make it to CA, I guess I gotta come up w/ a plan while I'm stuck in GA.... thus a new log...

This is my first day at the new job. Basically need to figure out my schedule demands here and build a plan on that. No particular goals at the moment except maybe to get my body in a position to be healthy & strong going forward - at my age & w/ my recent aches & pains this means stepping back from a goal of BB competition (i.e. building mass) which has been my mindset for the last several years. The potential may be to go into figure comp next year or something, but either way, there are my specific goals:

- drop my body's 'set weight' from 160-165 to 145-150 lb
- maintain a bodyfat around 13-14%
- maintain good muscle base but can afford to drop some mass in pursuit of the lower body 'set weight'
- fit (and stay) in my size 4's :)

Beyond that, continue to focus on core strength & stability in support of my randomly recurring lower back / soft tissue problems and not aggravate various tendonitis, etc. issues.

I guess I gotta get back to work -- more stuff will be added this week.

Sassy69 said:
10/23/06

LMAO since I turned 41 but still didn't make it to CA, I guess I gotta come up w/ a plan while I'm stuck in GA.... thus a new log...

This is my first day at the new job. Basically need to figure out my schedule demands here and build a plan on that. No particular goals at the moment except maybe to get my body in a position to be healthy & strong going forward - at my age & w/ my recent aches & pains this means stepping back from a goal of BB competition (i.e. building mass) which has been my mindset for the last several years. The potential may be to go into figure comp next year or something, but either way, there are my specific goals:

- drop my body's 'set weight' from 160-165 to 145-150 lb
- maintain a bodyfat around 13-14%
- maintain good muscle base but can afford to drop some mass in pursuit of the lower body 'set weight'
- fit (and stay) in my size 4's :)

Beyond that, continue to focus on core strength & stability in support of my randomly recurring lower back / soft tissue problems and not aggravate various tendonitis, etc. issues.

I guess I gotta get back to work -- more stuff will be added this week.

Nice to see some new goals written. I hope you are having a great first day!

Good job Girl.

I should be up your way next week.......let's get together.

:dance2: new log!!!!

congrats on the new job and new log! LOL!

I thinks progress pics are in order here to see where you are starting from!! :qt:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Top Bottom