Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T4 safe to use?

hezekiah42

Anyone have any experience using T4 ? I am a physique competitor and I am using T4 along with clenbuterol to cut up. I know that the T4 is converting in the body to T3 but I am confused why my coach put me on T4 instead of T3 with the clen? do you have an opinion on this setup and if not what could you recommend?

no reason whatsoever to be touching anything that messes with your thyroid at all! have you considered sarms?

Anyone have any experience using T4 ? I am a physique competitor and I am using T4 along with clenbuterol to cut up. I know that the T4 is converting in the body to T3 but I am confused why my coach put me on T4 instead of T3 with the clen? do you have an opinion on this setup and if not what could you recommend?

So ask them - you're paying for this info right?

T4 is a complete waste of time. T3 is an awful choice as well unless you want to see your muscle stripped away. Clen is even worse than those 2 and will destroy your heart. This coach sounds like he is stuck in the 1980s with that kind of plan. There are much better options now like cardarine.

Top Bottom