Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E deca cycle

legitkick2

What's up fellas! I'm on a Test E/deca cycle. Also taking .25mg adex daily. My nipples are sore as hell. I've added 10mg of nolva for the past 5 days and it has not really helped at all. Should I up the Nolva? If I should, then should I stop taking it completly when the problem stops? if I keep taking some Nolva will it hender my gains? Thanks guys!

What's up fellas! I'm on a Test E/deca cycle. Also taking .25mg adex daily. My nipples are sore as hell. I've added 10mg of nolva for the past 5 days and it has not really helped at all. Should I up the Nolva? If I should, then should I stop taking it completly when the problem stops? if I keep taking some Nolva will it hender my gains? Thanks guys!
Def not e2 id say with that much adex. Prob progesterone sides. Caber? This ur first cycle huh?

Bloodwork should answer ur question where its comin from

That's a lot of arimidex man.
Like Sam said it's probably progesterone related issue in this case.

How much test and deca are you running?
And I agree with the blood workto finding out what's going on.

You need to get blood work and find out what the problem is before you throw the kitchen sink at it. You need to control estrogen as well as prolactin. Nolvadex should not be ran with nandrolones. I've heard to many stories about it increasing prolactin. If you're gyno prone stick to low Test and DHT compounds.

deca does NOT increase prolactin. this myth needs to stop on forums.

show me evidence that this happens because in the past 15 years i have not seen 1 shred of proof.

his gyno is 100% estrogen related.. everyone is fast to blame deca.. if you run deca by itself it will not cause gyno, hence why guys in the 70's and 80's ran deca solo

the ONLY answer here is to get bloodwork and get EVERYTHING checked... that way we can properly address the problem... us hypothesizing and addressing problems that we dont even know for sure are correct does nothing good for anyone period... without bloodwork, its all a guessing game... someone is likely right on the answers but you need to BE SURE, not assume

Top Bottom