Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e, anadrol, tren a & masteron cycle

jraddwilliams

Hey guys. I'm putting together my teste, anadrol, tren a & masteron cycle. I need opinions and advice on everything i'm about to lay out. This is what i had in mind:

Week 1-10 Test -600mg a wk
Week 1-4(or 5) Anadrol 50mg ed
Week 1-5 Tren A 75mg eod
And for masteron i would like some advice on dosage and how long to run.

Any shuffling or better opinions on my cycle layout such as weeks, dosages or timing with each compound is greatly appreciated... i don't like to run my tren at any higher of a dose or for any longer than above. I find recovery a sumbitch.

Also, i added tren a into my last dbol and test cycle for 5 weeks at 75mg eod... after about 3 weeks of the tren i started to notice russell the love muscle going limp during intercourse with the gf. Was this because i wasnt using prami and caber?

Aromasin will be used @12.5mg 2x a week, along with hcgenerate from weeks 4-10 along with d aspartic acid
Caber and prami dosages??

PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
Plus post cycle and unleashed from n2bm

I am not able to get my hands on HCG (customs in aus are buttholes) shall this be a problem?

Thanks very much in advice guys :)

Hey guys. I'm putting together my teste, anadrol, tren a & masteron cycle. I need opinions and advice on everything i'm about to lay out. This is what i had in mind:

Week 1-5 Tren A 75mg eod

Any shuffling or better opinions on my cycle layout such as weeks, dosages or timing with each compound is greatly appreciated... i don't like to run my tren at any higher of a dose or for any longer than above. I find recovery a sumbitch.

Also, i added tren a into my last dbol and test cycle for 5 weeks at 75mg eod... after about 3 weeks of the tren i started to notice russell the love muscle going limp during intercourse with the gf. Was this because i wasnt using prami and caber?

Aromasin will be used @12.5mg 2x a week, along with hcgenerate from weeks 4-10 along with d aspartic acid

Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5

I am not able to get my hands on HCG (customs in aus are buttholes) shall this be a problem?

to start yea, don't use tren without a DA.....will fuk with your sex life. next not the best combo....

tes 400 1-12
tren 400 1-12
mast 650 1-12
LGD 10mg 1-8
GW 1-12
hcgenerate 1-12
(don't bother with hcg....not needed
.5mg caber E3D 1-12
12.5 EOD stane

YOUR pct is weak man, that could be a reason for issues with gf too

hcgenerate ES
clomid 100/50/50/25
nolva 0/20/20/20

wait for a bit for the tren to really clear before you start nolva. serms are going to be needed to really come back quick and keep the new muscle. don't under estimate LGD, its awesome. Mast, masteron is a great compound, lowering shbg levels, hardening, strength. the GW is going to make the tren cardio sides nothing, you will be able to bang out 35min on a treadmill and not die. last, go 12wks with everything, you will already be on 10, the next 2 you will really be in a anabolic state and still make good gains. use the daa where ever you want, it will only help and its cheap.

GL

Week 1-5 Tren A 75mg eod

Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5

what are your stats?? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? main goals from the cycle?

Top Bottom