Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results of my 1-AD trial

tony123

I was very excited about starting a cycle of 1-AD. I am 34 year old male, 200 lbs, have been working out for 12 years (natural thus far), and eat a healthy diet. I had read many reports of positive feedback from other users concerning 1-AD, so I decided to give prohormones one more try (I tried a bunch of them when they first hit the scene years ago – without any noticeably positive effect). I was taking 2 caps 3 times per day of 1-AD – with food. I have been taking it for 5 days and have been plagued with upset stomach, gas, and the shits.

I have noticed that there have been some reports of a burning sensation during urination. On days 3 and 4 I had noticed a little bit of a burning sensation myself – then on day 5 it seemed to have gotten worse when I urinated shortly after my second dose of 1-AD. The next time I took a leak I decided to do so into a clear glass jar just to see if everything looked all right. To my SHOCK I noticed at the bottom of the jar were little white granules, almost like miniature pebbles that were much heavier then the urine. I dumped the urine from the cup and indeed the little granules remained at the bottom. They were solid, but could be crushed by my finger into a white paste/powder.

Although I can’t say for certain that these white granules are a result of my taking 1-AD, given that they seemed to coincide with the burning sensation during urination, which others have noticed while taking 1-AD, there seems to be a possibility of a correlation. Note that these white granules were not readily visible while taking a leak – it was by urinating into a clear glass container and then looking at the bottom of the container that I was able to get a good look at them. I was wondering if it is possible that the 1-AD is not breaking down fully and is being excreted in urine as small granules, thus causing painful urination. If this theory is correct then the white granules would probably be most noticeable for the first couple of urinations after 1-AD has gone through your system – after which the majority would be washed out.

Note that a day after I stopped taking 1-AD I no longer experienced pain during urination and my urine was free of the mysterious white granules. So with the painful urination, upset stomach, gas, and diarrhea, I am ending my trial of 1-AD. If you are currently taking 1-AD and notice any discomfort during urination (particularly within an hour or so after dosing) I would carefully examine your urine for what I have described above. I suspect that the painful urination that many people speak of while taking 1-AD is due to some of it (or a metabolite of 1-AD) being excreted in urine. It would be interesting to get to the bottom of this issue.

Since I only took 1-AD for 5 days, I can’t really comment on any muscle/strength building effect, as five days is much too short to expect noticeable result. However in my case the side effects were just too extreme for me to justify taking this product.

Tony

:(

Last edited:
damn man that sucks. my 1-ad just arrived now less than 5 minutes ago. hopefully that doesnt happen to me. if it hurts less than sustashits, i think i can take it.

Tony,
sorry to hear about you bad experience !
When i first noticed the painful urination, i increased my water intake to at least a gallon a day,and it went away.

Drinking more water makes sense - especially if the theory about 1-AD (or a metabolite) being excreted in urine is correct, as the more water you take with the 1-AD the less concentrated it would be once it is excreted in urine. However the thought that 1-AD may be getting through my kidneys and coming out in urine partially in solid form is kind of scary to me.

On a positive note, in defense of the supplement industry, netrition.com has agreed to give me a full refund for all three bottles of 1-AD that I purchased - which is very cool. Kudos to netrition.com!

Tony

wow...thats scary man, you should write ergopharm and have them look into it ...or maybe they have an explanation. It makes you wonder if they test this stuff out befor selling it to the public. It's hard to trust the companies....since there are no FDA regs on supps....they can sell anything and get away with it. those fuckers

Tony123,

Hmmmm, sounds awefully familiar. Day three I experienced a similar situation. Burning sensation while urinating, and some discharge. I got scared as shit, and actually scheduled an appointment with a urologist. I think I may cancel and see if it goes away. I've been averaging close to 6 liters of water a day since I started on 1-AD, which I consider quite a bit, but I wonder if I need to increase it even further.

Today, day 4, not as many problems with the urination. No burning, and no discharge, so I'm hoping things might have settled down. I'm gonna try and stick with it a few more days and see how it goes. If I get into the 2nd week and I'm still having problems, I'm going to stop the 1-ad, and see if they go away.

I hope the problems are related to 1-ad (and not something more severe) and that they stop. With all the good things I've heard about 1-ad and the progress people have made on it, that would suck to have this kind of complication end my cycle, but I'm not willing to risk my long term health for short term gains.

My fingers are crossed.

It has been 48 hours since I ceased taking 1-AD and I feel MUCH better. I am sending all of it back for a refund. In my opinion this stuff should definitely carry a warning lable as to the severity of its side effects.

Tony

:smash:

This Cracks me up!

Any one who has done their research about "Pro Hormones" knows that they are not completely absorbed by the body, if they were then the dose would be alot less. So therefore there has to be "xtra" so that you get a sufficiant amount to make proper gains. What happens to the excess? it has to come out....somehow.

Here is how you sound " I bought this pro hormone and my body rejected it and it hurts to pee so I want my money back"

Talk about bullshit. No one ever said there were no side effects, and any one with half a brain should Know going in that it might have adverse affects of different kinds on different people.

I think the money back guarantee is from the fact that you will gain muscle mass, it is anabolic, and you will see strength gains from taking it.

Granted ergopharm can not profit from not accepting returns "long term customer satisfaction"

Lets face it, if you call a shoe company and order a size 10 shoe and go pick it up and find out it does not fit.....who's friggin fault is that?

No Offense!

Top Bottom