Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androsol.....other t-mag products..

Steelheart

I have hit a rut in my diet. I dropped from 226 19%-210 9% I need something that will keep me lean while adding more muscle.

Anyone try Androsol or any of the other pro-hormones out there that work good?

------------------
http://bodybuildinginfo.cjb.net
canadian_indian_md_wht.gif

I'm not sure but I think you live in Canada, and for some reason I think that supplement is illegal in Canada. http://www.heavyweights.net/QandA/results.asp

Q: Are Biotest's Nandrosol & Androsol available in Canada? If so, how much?

What do you know about the efficacy of these products?

Thanks,
Doug Robb
A: Actually both Nandrosol and Androsol are considered Steroids in Canada.
Crazy but true!

I learned this the hard way about 6 months ago. Cops raided my store and
confiscated 8 bottles of 19-nor and they had to argue with me that they were
steroids, I didn't even know and I own a health food store. Basically if you have any
andro product you might as well have Winstrol-V or Suspension on you as
Canadian law treats it the same. It is totally insane if you ask me!

As for what do I think of the efficiency of these products, to be honest I have no idea.
I am getting kind of tired of the hype put out by
www.t-mag.com about their products. I don't mind advertising but they are going to
far with it. I would try any of their products because I like the
company but they don't need to cram it down my throat in a muscle tech sort of way.

You can order them from Biotest direct, if it gets stopped at the border you lose your
money, but most US companies will ship Andro to Canada. It is not illegal for
personal use, only for distribution.

Steelheart, I had used a two week cycle of Androsol in the summer, along with using 8 caps of Tribex a day, before, during and after Androsol use. My strength did improve slightly but I believe it was due to my new training program. Not a significant enough difference (5# change on bench, 10# on squat, etc.). I do have a friend that swears by Androsol, he has used it several times with success. After much convincing, I decided to give it one more try since I got a bottle cheap from a local healthfood store ($27). Today is my first day beginning the "cycle". I showered first then sprayed 70 sprays, will make sure to take in at least 240 grams of protein a day (i weigh around 175 now), and will use another 70 sprays in the evening. My bottle should be out around the 12th day, but my friend will lend me that 2 day supply of his to make certain I'm convinced. I'll post again with my results in two weeks. I really hope something does happen as far as gains go, but I really don't think anything will. Who knows?

Androsol works very well, as well as Nandrosol and most of the other Biotest line of products. Although I've "lurked" around this board for about a year, this is my first post. The reason why I'm posting is I've become annoyed at the often uninformed and/or biased nonsense that many posters have spouted about Biotest, and I want to provide an unbiased opinion of Biotest products since I've used a bunch in the past year.
Please note I have also used a variety of other products from a variety of companies, including most of the "big names" as well as some of the more obscure, so I know what works for me and what doesn't. Without a doubt, Biotest and Syntrax have the most extensive line of products that actually work (although the FDA has managed to seriously impact both companies with regard to some of the original weight loss/fat loss products, and they have begun to "examine" the legality Biotest Androsol and Nandrosol). As to which company is "number 1," a year ago I would have given Syntrax the edge, but with Biotest's Androsol, Nandrosol, and new T2 weight loss product (...and yes, I have tried Syntrax's lipokinetix, which contains T2 also, but remember the FDA has/will cause norephedrine to be removed as an ingredient), Biotest definitely has taken the lead.
regarding the specific effects of Androsol, I can honestly say that I got stronger on a two week, 70 dose-a-day cycle (half of what is recommended for serious lifters), and was pleasantly surprised by an unheralded "after-burn" effect weeks later as I continued to lose body fat without changing my diet or exercise program. I hope this helps you decide whether ther is any value to using Androsol.

Cardinal,

May I ask your age and bf%?

Did you have any unwanted side effects from the prohormone use?

I've thought about using one of these two topical prohormones from t-mag but am afraid of the side effects. I'm 22, so I probably would have minimal gains using the prohormones so the risk isn't worth it. However, testosterone stands behind their products, has a great site, and many loyal followers.

Biotest is a joke! They have a creatine/ribose supplement in liquid form and claim it's stable. Sorry, but no go! Creatine in liquid form will degrade into creatinine. There's noway around it! A company that sells creatinine is not a company I would do business with! Their con artists! Maybe you should consider trying Muscle Marketing's Creatine Serum.HEHE

Steelheart, YOU posed a question and I offered a reply in the spirit of the board, NOT a "sales pitch." I couldn't care less whether you believe me or not - again, I simply offered up an opinion based on my experience. Live long and prosper, dude...

Top Bottom