Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tender nipples and a lump

Excidium28

My buddy is prone to gyno. Every cycle it starts acting up sooner and sooner. First one it took about 8 weeks to start up, second cycle gyno started 5 weeks in, and right now wasnt even 3 weeks and he started growing a lump.

They get tender and he grows a lump while he's on cycle, but after he gets off cycle it go's away.

He started off with 50mg Provirion, they got tender so he bumped it up to 100mg provirion ED, and now just switched to 50mg Aromosin ED. It seems to have stabilized it, the lump is not growing any more, and the tenderness is not getting any worse.

I was thinking if he cycled some Nolvadex with Aromosin it would make the lump go away?

Heres the list of Anti E's he has on hand.

Letrazol
Aromosin
Provirion
Nolvadex
AIFM

Right now he's just taking 50mg Aromosin ED.

Excidium28 said:
My buddy is prone to gyno. Every cycle it starts acting up sooner and sooner. First one it took about 8 weeks to start up, second cycle gyno started 5 weeks in, and right now wasnt even 3 weeks and he started growing a lump.

They get tender and he grows a lump while he's on cycle, but after he gets off cycle it go's away.

He started off with 50mg Provirion, they got tender so he bumped it up to 100mg provirion ED, and now just switched to 50mg Aromosin ED. It seems to have stabilized it, the lump is not growing any more, and the tenderness is not getting any worse.

I was thinking if he cycled some Nolvadex with Aromosin it would make the lump go away?

Heres the list of Anti E's he has on hand.

Letrazol
Aromosin
Provirion
Nolvadex
AIFM

Right now he's just taking 50mg Aromosin ED.
so the #1 quistion is whats he taking for a cycle bro.

Excidium28 said:
oops, he's on 500mg of test and 400mg of Deca, with 25mg Dbol the first 4 weeks.
He should have hit it with the letro as soon as it got tender. It's by far the most effective for gyno hands down (besides surgery).

I've herd that aromosin as as effective as letro.

How about cyceling nolva 60mg the first few days than 40 ....20mg along with aromosin? Will that get rid of his lumps?

Excidium28 said:
I've herd that aromosin as as effective as letro.

How about cyceling nolva 60mg the first few days than 40 ....20mg along with aromosin? Will that get rid of his lumps?

letro > aromasin > arimidex

No need to go past 20mg with the nolva; it won't produce greater effects. Aromasin should keep it from getting worse; letro possibly could reduce the lump or make it go away altogether.

lil-swole said:
letro > aromasin > arimidex

No need to go past 20mg with the nolva; it won't produce greater effects. Aromasin should keep it from getting worse; letro possibly could reduce the lump or make it go away altogether.

You might as well hit it with the biggest bat in the bag. He's already gotta lump and fat building up there. Run the letro. You can switch after symptoms subside. No nolva and letro together because the nolva reduces letro blood concentration. Which, after the gyno symptoms is gone is probably ok.

I wouldnt use nolva when running nans. I would get some letro in your buds case. Test/deca/dbol...lots of estrogen flying around there. Grab some letro and even maybe use dostinex as well. Better safe than leaky nips.

Top Bottom