Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use roxilabs?

entirepops5

A good friend of mine hooked me up with a brand called roxilabs, he says he has used them for years. is this brand UGL or is it pharma grade? i don'

I haven't heard of it before. I would stick to approved sources here. If not, at least read a ton of source reviews before making a decision to use it or not.

no clue. just order from trusted sponsors so this isn’t ever a concern.

I've used them for over 4 years and they are a ugly but they are a trustworthy source never had any problems with them and there gear. Also the prices are wholesale. They're not trying to compete with other ugl's.heres my results from doing 500mg test e 400 mg eq and some a little anavar every now and then for pre workout ha all in all I trust them I've also had a blood test before and 3 weeks after taking 500mg of there test e before my natural test was fucked up from the prohormones I use to do so it was all the way down to around 356ngpd then after taking ithe test for three weeks it shot up to over 3000ngdl
FB_IMG_1691042382296.jpg

Top Bottom