Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron hair loss

It is a direct precursur to DHT so if you are prone to MPB and want to keep your hair you should stay away from this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plurmurphy
that guy who started this post is an idiot he asked me why i still have the same account with such bad karma too bad he cant see the board anymore because u guys banned him but if he ever does see this i still have this account and didnt create another one because i F*cked up and made the mistake of not reading the stickys soo now i am just sitting back asking questions finding out what i need to know soo that one day i will be able to help someone else out with the knowledge i have and i will eventually get to 0 karma and not have negatives again hopefully anyways.

Bro,do u really think you have some knowledge? This is ridiculous.All of you have no knowledge,all this is bullshit.What do u think,why studies of med last so long.Coz they learn serious things.This forum has been made not to help to bodybuilders,coz there is no help.This forum has been made to make some money.Some motherfuckers like Radar and other make lot of money and other bros blow it up.That's a point.They sell some shit to other people and that is only true.I've done lot of cycles,but with real doc's help.That is real bodybuliding.All other is bullshit.In my country you can consult real doc anytime you want and get advice about your cycle.You should think about my words.It is not enough to be in the forum,you need to use your brain.Your only job is how to make better karma.It is bloody shit,you should worry about yourself.I suppose you are chubby,so it would be better to have some sex and make your weight less,without drugs.You know,in my country 1000 naps cost 30$ so if you want I will send them to you for free,but I am not sure this will make you happy.You need just a pure sex,but you and lot of other bros don't see that.And radar with other motherfuckers takes lot of money from all of you.

Top Bottom