Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sports Specific Training

jonathanallen

Simple question. I have just starting racing BMX again after 2 years off my bike. Beofre i never did any weight training, and this time i am going to have to, to be able to become competitive with the guys that have been still on their bikes.

Does anyone have any experience with sports specific training, if so, or even not, would someone be able to tayler a program for me, gym wise, i have sprints and technical work down part, to get me back into the mix, I am currently at gym, but was in the phase of the whole trying to put on size, and this is not my motivation anymore. I want to become lean and strong, as power to weight ratio is what i am after. The lighter and stronger i am the better.

I am currently sitting at 9.93% body fat with a mass of 82.3 kg.

Any help will be great.

The areas i am wanting to focus on and legs, back, shoulders, arms. So basically a full body routine that is going to be able to provide me with explosive power.

Explosiveness is a must.
smile.gif

look up workouts for track cyclists. look up cyclingforums.com
go to cycle training and send fergie a personal email.
he is a track coach in new zeland. track racing requires a ton of explosive power.
log onto the site and in 10 minutes post. you'll get replies
good luck

Simple question. I have just starting racing BMX again after 2 years off my bike. Beofre i never did any weight training, and this time i am going to have to, to be able to become competitive with the guys that have been still on their bikes.

Does anyone have any experience with sports specific training, if so, or even not, would someone be able to tayler a program for me, gym wise, i have sprints and technical work down part, to get me back into the mix, I am currently at gym, but was in the phase of the whole trying to put on size, and this is not my motivation anymore. I want to become lean and strong, as power to weight ratio is what i am after. The lighter and stronger i am the better.

I am currently sitting at 9.93% body fat with a mass of 82.3 kg.

Any help will be great.

The areas i am wanting to focus on and legs, back, shoulders, arms. So basically a full body routine that is going to be able to provide me with explosive power.

Explosiveness is a must.
smile.gif

Can you be a little more specific as to your current training level? Do you already hit the big basic compounds regularly?

Check this thread out.....

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/ultimate-training-split-650464.html

This video might be of interest to you.... Elite Fitness Systems

Top Bottom