Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US made Research Chemicals and Peptides

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Interested in RC and peptides? Here's some info on the leading RC and peptide provider in the US:

RUI Products, Who are we and what are we about?

RUI Products is the leading RC and Peptide provider in the industry. We have been providing top quality; US made Research Chemicals and Peptides to researchers for over a decade. We founded our business in 2002 based on the premise of superior quality and service.

Unlike many companies which are simply importers that relabel others products, we have our own chemist on staff who manufacturers our RC’s in a state of the art, sterile lab designed for that exact purpose. All our peptides are also made is the USA and are used by some of the top researchers and Universities in the world. These things allow us to provide the highest quality products available for your research needs.

In addition to the focusing on the quality of our products, ensuring they are quite simply the highest quality available in the industry, we have also made sure to equally focus on the operations end of the business as well. We have our designated warehouse and shipping facility in addition to a top notch customer service department, ensuring our levels of service are equal to the quality of the products we provide.

The above mentioned things quite simply are what have made us the top RC & Peptide provider in the industry. It is an honor to be part of the premier forums on the internet, and to be able to provide our products for your research needs. Thank You for taking the time to read this and allowing us to introduce ourselves. We look forward to being a part of this forum and wish you all the best in your research.

Click here to check out their site.

Our apologies, you can try the link now it is up and running.

Is the link down? Or maybe it's just me...
For somereason it doesnt work for me. shows up server not found and with addy of "www..com" which is odd. but the banner works for me.
**NVM, working now **

Looking for a new source for my PCT. Wondering if anyone has used RUI and were you satisfied with your experience. Interested in Clomid and noticed there are only liquids. Never seen that before and wanted some info.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom