Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone recovery stack

shaw8391

hi anyone tried this product is it any good solo? what can it be used with? as i have seen it used on othr forums with cyclo bolan and mdrol? was goin to order it was told all of primordial performance products 30% off for 3 days!

u will get better reponses on the supplement section .. pp's stuff is top of the line and good to go..

moved to supps

hi anyone tried this product is it any good solo? what can it be used with? as i have seen it used on othr forums with cyclo bolan and mdrol? was goin to order it was told all of primordial performance products 30% off for 3 days!

The 30% sale is gone.

The TRS is a great PCT product.

Yeah it is worth it solo.

i have used the test recovery stack for pct and it worked very good. i have heard many claims of it working solo. i personally would not try this but i run hefty cycles and shut down hard. i ran nolva with it every time.

anyone got any thoughts of using it with cyclo bolan? any additions i would use a serm if essential its just i have heard bad things eg side effects and as its a perscription drug i dont no how comfortable id be with using one! i no that sounds bit wet! but id much rather use a good OTC product even if paying more! oh and reversitol by iforce that seems to have good reviews in uk whats the comparison like between that and the TRS?

What are the actives in Cyclo bolan? If it's a Nor then you may need dostinex to avoid irritating existing gyno. My understanding is that few of the Nor products will create new gyno.

Running it with a DHT steroid seems to reduce the bad sides of the nor. So your OTC options would include a superdrol clone like Beastadrol (coming soon.)

TRS w/ unleashed and post cycle should have you covered IMHO.

edit

Ignore the above! See DaBuffs post below....

Last edited:
i have used the test recovery stack for pct and it worked very good. i have heard many claims of it working solo. i personally would not try this but i run hefty cycles and shut down hard. i ran nolva with it every time.

I've seen your cycles and they are pretty big. What dosage of Nolva are you running w/ the TRS?

Top Bottom