x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Pct/Knee injury

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pct/Knee injury within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have rheumatoid arthritis in my right knee. I have had since I was a teenager, doc's said that it was suppose to last throught out my teenage years, and possibly fade away as i become an adult, well here I am 27 years of age. I still have it. I did my first cycle that consisted of 250 TestE 2 times a week. and t-bol 20mg ed. I knoticed while i was on, my knee didnt pop like it use to, it would sound like two bones rubbing against each other. I could squat with ease and no problems with my

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Pct/Knee injury

All Natural

Pct/Knee injury

I have rheumatoid arthritis in my right knee. I have had since I was a teenager, doc's said that it was suppose to last throught out my teenage years, and possibly fade away as i become an adult, well here I am 27 years of age. I still have it. I did my first cycle that consisted of 250 TestE 2 times a week. and t-bol 20mg ed. I knoticed while i was on, my knee didnt pop like it use to, it would sound like two bones rubbing against each other. I could squat with ease and no problems with my knee swelling. I was thinking because of the estrogen while on cycle, now im on third week of pct, just nolvadex. My knee is swelling up like a balloon with fluid. I dont know if its the anit-estrogen or the cold weather or possibly both.

Sorry for the long paragraph bro's

All Natural

Re: Pct/Knee injury

I wonder if I can drain the Fucker myself when it swells instead of going to the doc.

Pneumatic Destroyer Rage-Of-Sparta's Avatar

you have more fluid retention when youre ON so it makes your joints feel more fluid.
    dnt squat if its killing your knees. stay away from thing that aggravate your knee and try to find alternate exercises to use.
    ice, ibuprofen, and elevate

All Natural

I.C.E. ice, compression and elevation. .and yeah ibuprofen (i know basically the same sh*t rage said)