Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a Pro Hormone that requires no PCT?

charliel

I'm actually looking for a OTC Pro Hormone That will not require PCT, Or convert into estrogen. Does that even exist? I just want a product that I can take for example for 4 weeks and not have to worry about anything besides cycle support. Reason being I will be going to bootcamp and will not be able to administer proper PCT. If you can help me out I would appreciate it, Thanks

What are your goals?

Perhaps you can achieve them without using pro-hormones?

Pro-hormones are aas and require PCT.

How old are you?

the_alcatraz said:
What are your goals?

Perhaps you can achieve them without using pro-hormones?

Pro-hormones are aas and require PCT.

How old are you?

Im 27 and have done a few cycles before. I would just like to gain some strenght in a short amount of time. Possibly some definition.

charliel said:
Im 27 and have done a few cycles before. I would just like to gain some strenght in a short amount of time. Possibly some definition.

Check out this product bro:

Xplosive Burn

http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=40

Great product to aid in fat loss, help with mental focus in the gym and outside the gym and gives you energy as well. You will like it!

Also, get your diet in check....

There are a few other products that you can stack with the above:

Lean Fast

http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=39

It includes CLA and L-Carnitine and other active ingredients to help aid in fatloss.....getting shredded will become easy when you add these supplements into your diet!!!!

the_alcatraz said:
Check out this product bro:

Xplosive Burn

http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=40

Great product to aid in fat loss, help with mental focus in the gym and outside the gym and gives you energy as well. You will like it!

Also, get your diet in check....

There are a few other products that you can stack with the above:

Lean Fast

http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=39

It includes CLA and L-Carnitine and other active ingredients to help aid in fatloss.....getting shredded will become easy when you add these supplements into your diet!!!!

That seems interesting I'll check it out. I was just looking for something i can actually feel as far as strength. I'm actually taking anadrox and creatine. but after going to the darkside in the past. it feels like these supps are a joke or something. that why i was looking for a prohormone? without the pct due to my situation.

I don't feel like you can get away with using a pro-hormone without PCT...

The above products will work though...also make sure you have your diet in check, it's very important!

Talk to Donnie Darko about the above products and see if he can get you a discount on them....

Once you have that covered, let me know what you're taking and I'll propose a good diet for you....

to be honest any ph you run that you could run at dosages that won't require pct won't be any more effective than creatine, probably less.

the_alcatraz said:
I don't feel like you can get away with using a pro-hormone without PCT...

The above products will work though...also make sure you have your diet in check, it's very important!

Talk to Donnie Darko about the above products and see if he can get you a discount on them....

Once you have that covered, let me know what you're taking and I'll propose a good diet for you....

gotcha. Is there anything else that is not a prohormone thats effective for strength and muscle gains. I'm actually also taking nanox9 hardcore. I know alot of people hate muscletech but i just wanted to try it out. got it for $50 bucks which is reasonable. Maybe something like halodrol liquigels or something of that nature? that doesnt require a serm? do any of those products really work?

Bro, all the advertised brands on EF have products that WORK!!!!

Here are some people you can speak with for more details: OMEGA, Primordial Performance, Donni Darko, Just Add Muscle and others....

I'd suggest the products I gave you in the above threads.....

They are price effective and you wont lose anything by trying them out.....keep us posted!

Top Bottom