Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremly tired! First cycle

ty1

Help!! First time using Deca. Female looking to cut and understand Deca can help with both bulking and cutting. I realize that there are some better choices for cutting and dont like the way i feel but want to safely end this cycle of deca. im into week 4 on a low dosage only 50mg/wk. wanted to start low because I know my body will experience any side effect possible. I like the visual results but I am SOOO tired, I can barely wake up, cant accomplish anything, just want to sleep. I weight about 190, 5'6 thick. Work out 5 days a week. Do I finish the Deca cycle and add something now?

You might want to add cabergoline, the increase in prolactin could be making you lethargic.

Thanks, and I want to just drop the cycle is it safe to just stop though? I don't want my adrenal glands to just give up. Should I taper down my dose? Are nolvadex and clomid only for men?

drop the cycle, if you are that tired something is wrong.. if it continues go to a doc check yourself out.

you are tired because of the water retention and the sides that come with it.. insomnia, high bp, etc. and who knows what kind of effects a nandrolone can have on a female. even guys have lots of problems with this compound. why on earth are you taking it anyway as a female?

drop the cycle immediately and let the deca taper off on its own. you don't need to taper it, just stop it. its a long ester and will taper away in a few weeks. the longer you stay on the more it will build up so just stop

edit: i re-read your post and you are 5 6 and 190 as describe yourself as 'thick' which for a female with those stats really means you are obese/fat. you have no business running any AAS, much less something like deca.. its obvious you are dealing with major lipid strain and you could definately fuck up your heart health unless you stop immediately.. i would get on n2guard and fix your diet .. whoever told you to take deca is an idiot.

Top Bottom