Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The absolute Best PCT of 2016, time to break out the whip

Re: The absolute Best PCT of 2015, time to break out the whip

If I run deca or tren in my cycle i add 2 weeks of just nolva at 20mg/day to my pct so in that case my pct is a total of 6 weeks.

If you do not the serms will still be influencing the numbers and you will show elevated levels. If you wait 6+ weeks to get your blood work this will give you an accurate reflection of your true recovery of HPTA function.

Helpful post, thanks. I'm running a tren cycle next - first one. So, into PCT you do weeks 1-6 nolva 20mg ED and weeks 2-6 clomid 50mg ED or is it weeks 1-4 nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50 with weeks 4-6 nolva 20/20? How does this help with the 19-nor gear, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the heads up about bloods. I was going to get them at about week 4, so I'll hold out for another couple of weeks.

Am going to do cycle12weeka
Boldedone 750ml ew
Test cyp. 500ml ew
Danabol. 8weeks 50mg. Pct nolv and clomid after 2 weeks from last shot
My problem with hcg i did a lot of researches and still confused
So i have to use it last 4 weeks in cycle and the 2week between cycle and pct. or at pct with 15000ui first 15 days in it or what

I pretty much agree with j_p.
A solid clomid/nolva pct:
Clomid: 100/50/50/50 ; Nolva: 40/20/20/20
If I run deca or tren in my cycle i add 2 weeks of just nolva at 20mg/day to my pct so in that case my pct is a total of 6 weeks.
Also of note the above dosages are if I am running pharma pct products. If I am using RC's i drop my clomid dose to 70mgs/day week one and 35mgs/day weeks 2-4. I do this for ease of dosing as my rc clomid is dosed at 35mg/ml. The reduction in dose doesnt impact my recovery at all.
When you are going to get blood work post cycle & pct to assess your recovery from pct you have to wait 6-8 weeks after you take your last pct dose. If you do not the serms will still be influencing the numbers and you will show elevated levels. If you wait 6+ weeks to get your blood work this will give you an accurate reflection of your true recovery of HPTA function.

Boldedone 750ml ew
Test cyp. 500ml ew
So i have to use it last 4 weeks in cycle and the 2week between cycle and pct. or at pct with 15000ui first 15 days in it or what

Most do the weeks after last shot and before pct according to the half life of the drugs they're taking. Some do small amounts during the cycle, either 100iu every day within a few weeks of starting the cycle or a couple of 250iu shots per week (sometimes with a few weeks of hcgenerate in its place if they're concerned with the HCG making them less sensitive to androgens long term). Not many do a large initial dose. When it has been done it's tended to be because someone's done way too long a cycle and they're trying to jump start their recovery.

Most do the weeks after last shot and before pct according to the half life of the drugs they're taking. Some do small amounts during the cycle, either 100iu every day within a few weeks of starting the cycle or a couple of 250iu shots per week (sometimes with a few weeks of hcgenerate in its place if they're concerned with the HCG making them less sensitive to androgens long term). Not many do a large initial dose. When it has been done it's tended to be because someone's done way too long a cycle and they're trying to jump start their recovery.

So u mean to use it not at the last 4 weeks of the cycle and to use it the W weeks between cycle and pct right?

You can use it during the cycle but most people take it after their last shot and up to 3 days before starting pct

So yes I messed up and didn't have pct on hand before starting,
But I'm confused on a few thing with pct and all that. Test cycle 12 weeks
When would I start hcg and all that

So yes I messed up and didn't have pct on hand before starting,
But I'm confused on a few thing with pct and all that. Test cycle 12 weeks
When would I start hcg and all that

run it exactly the way I wrote in the first post

it is very simple

Boldedone 750ml ew
Test cyp. 500ml ew

hcg is totally optional.. if you are confused just don't include it. a lot of guys don't want to bother with the mixing and injecting aspect

Top Bottom