Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THE "B" BUTTON. Alguien que me explique donde es exactamente

arthus

Esto lo encontre en la pagina www.anabolicextreme.com y encontre esto que explica injeccion localizada en el brazo para que se inflame un poco y se vea mas grande. Por mas que lo leo no entiendo donde es, se que es por el tricep pero no exactamente donde.

Ahi les va.
------------------------------------------------------------

THE "B" BUTTON.
It was a good bodybuilder that showed me this little trick of the trade. He could have been a professional but did not get the breaks. He won the national title prior to the handing out of a pro card to his class. I helped him financially for a number of years and together we took every title all the way up to the Europe. He taught me something. He introduced me to the "B" button.

To inject into it you have to sit forward on a chair and rest the arm you are injecting on its corresponding leg. Like left arm on left leg. Now curl your arm upward and inward as if you where doing a concentration curl and rest you fist in the center of your pecs.

Now lift your elbow up and in. Reach over with the other arm and prod around at the base of your deltoid just above the rear head of the triceps. Where delt tricep and brachialis meet. You will find a small fleshy area. Like a pocket deigned by God for us to inject into.

If you inject Testosterone Propionate Viramone is the favorite into this site your arms will swell up. Doing this on a regular basis will quickly put a good inch on your arms.

Many substances can be used just avoid heavy androgens and Winstrol. In fact water solubles all round are not appropriate as site location steroids. Do not put Caprillic acid or any related oil into this site such as Capristan 50, or Synthol. These products need to go into the muscles not between them.

The technique is to inject 100 mg of Propionate, or Primo or similar daily for a few weeks and then before you train arms once or twice a week.

Viromone is 50 mg per ML which makes for 2 ML in each arm each time. Higher doses and volumes are and can be used but the amount of gear you are using quickly mounts up.

No podria decir que eso no funciona, pero creo que asi fuera no es muy inteligente usar este metodo. Primero que todo, no existe algo asi como el metabolismo local de una sustancia, los esteroides son liberados lentamente desde el tejido muscular al torrente sanguineo (en el caso de los inyectables) o metabolizados en el higado y liberados a la sangre, desde alli van al musculo y otros tejido donde tienen sus efectos androgenicos y anabolizantes.
Ademas la unica zona en el miembro superior donde es segura una inyeccion es la region deltoidea, correias el riesgo de tomar una vaso sanguineo, o un nervio (el MS es una de las partes mas inervadas del cuerpo), sin contar ademas que si la tecnica no es buena podrias provocarte una abceso local. Mi sugerencia es que no lo uses sin embargo, queda a tu criterio. Hay en el site un articulo muy bueno sobre tecnicas de inyeccion, chequealo. Suerte FS

Top Bottom