x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Orals do NOTHING for me

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Orals do NOTHING for me within the Musculacion, Fisiculturismo, Esteroides Anabolicos category.

Excerpt: I've taken anadrol, dianabol multiple times, and have never noticed anything! Currently I am one week on Dianabol 50mg per day and I haven't noticed ANYTHING. No water weight, puffiness, or anything. My weight has gone up like 2 lbs, but im also 2 months into a test/ masteron/ primo cycle. (1000mg test per week, 200mg mast EOD, 100mg primo EOD). Im 5'6" at 173lbs. Ive attached pics of 2 weeks ago and Currently (on dbol). The source I use I know has good injectable products, my bloodwork reading

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Orals do NOTHING for me

I've taken anadrol, dianabol multiple times, and have never noticed anything! Currently I am one week on Dianabol 50mg per day and I haven't noticed ANYTHING. No water weight, puffiness, or anything. My weight has gone up like 2 lbs, but im also 2 months into a test/ masteron/ primo cycle. (1000mg test per week, 200mg mast EOD, 100mg primo EOD). Im 5'6" at 173lbs. Ive attached pics of 2 weeks ago and Currently (on dbol). The source I use I know has good injectable products, my bloodwork reading was 3500+ ng/dl for total test last week. I don't know if I just don't react to orals, or I'm not eating enough or something. Im eating a lot daily. High protein and carbs, lower fats. Let me know if you can tell which pic is the Dbol pic.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Re: Orals do NOTHING for me

The left one I think