Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega Project Phase 1 - My Unbiased Review

jugarelly

I ordered the pamphlet about 3 weeks ago and read it all the way through the day I received it. I honestly was a little underwhelmed upon first glance (keep reading). Let me explain. First off, I'm a graphic designer, and I am instantly attracted to aesthetically pleasing things. However, I've used a lot of products being sold by members of EF, and I've learned that while they may not always look great, they work great. So, I wasn't going to let this dissuade me. Also, after seeing some of the progress photos, I was expecting to read things that had never crossed my mind. Reading is one thing, doing is an entirely different thing.

After my initial response, I gave the project a kickoff 1 week before I went on cycle to get used to things. Holy crap! I haven't been so sore in a very long time. I'm working parts of my muscles I didn't know existed. I may be sore, but it's the good kind of sore. It's the kind of hurt you want and not the kind where you think you may have hurt yourself.

Now that I'm in the midst of things, I highly recommend anyone try this out. I'm going to run with it for a couple months and then pony up the extra dough to continue into phase 2. Definitely give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Thankyou

I promised people it would be the simple, elegant, hard hitting goods for an Entire Phase 1.
Which is perfect for Normal 8-10 week cycle.

What does that mean?

You WILL able to gain the 10-17 pounds of muscle your looking for FAST, do it Injury Free, and also Burn a TON of Sub Cutaneous and Visceral body fat without eating like a Bird.

Phase 2 and 3 are as one would guess more involved and designed one on one for those who are sub professional / professional about their yearly progress ad athletic goals. There is also more technique involved.

I am so glad your thriving and looked past the ugly cover lol :)

what day is your favorite?

ps also add in 12 minutes of HIT as seen in the Womene workout for the other workouts

that was the ONE and only item not added

I'd say the day with chest is my favorite just because I need so much work there, and I actually feel it. I haven't really felt anything in my chest in so long because I've probably been going about it incorrectly.

I'll try adding the HIT in. I've just been doing 30 mins of high-intensity cardio 3 out of my 5 days thus far, but I'll change it around a little.

ok well i keep hearing all the hype about this so i just now (literally) ordered phase 1, can't wait to get it and try it out i def know my chest needs some MAJOR help as with my lats and traps

ok well i keep hearing all the hype about this so i just now (literally) ordered phase 1, can't wait to get it and try it out i def know my chest needs some MAJOR help as with my lats and traps

Definitely don't form any opinions until you're actually doing it. You won't be disappointed.

ya i don't have any opinions of it yet i'm just in the middle of the field on this one for now

It's very good shit. I must admit, it was a shot to my weight-slanging ego at first. But you let go of that ego and learn that lifting with the right form and lower weight, and the omega rep scheme, and you grow and burn big time.

I started the omega pamphlet 6 weeks into my cut cycle. The point at which my gains had started to slow. 2 weeks in to the program, I am down 2% more bodyfat and up 3lbs... Which to me is pretty amazing at this point in my cycle.

First week, I puked after every workout. My body wasn't used to the intensity. I found that drinking powerade 0 during and after my workout kept me from puking and sped up my energy recovery after the workout.

This is a great scheme, and it really does work in short order.

delicious. puking just what i like.. not,, lmao yea i'll be sure to get some gatorade

i still recommend the powerade 0 because it is truly 0 calories. Even though you are drinking it during your workout, I'd still rather save the sugars for all post workout and let me burn more cals during the workout.

Top Bottom