Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOSTACK ultra™ = Amplify 02™ + LIPOFLAME™ + RawMCC™

02gixxersix

Re: LIPOSTACK ultra™ oh yes

I have to say that I'm always skeptical of OTC supplements, but you're products always deliver as promised and then some. I can't wait for my Lipoflame to get here. I think I'm going to need to give Amp02 a try again as well.

omega makes the best supps i have tried.. always deliver everything they promise and more ..

My Lipoflame is working pretty damn good by itself. I love the fact there is NO shakes involved with this product and the cardio sessions ROCK. I just wonderfull if I should cycle it on/off?

flexdaddyz71 said:
My Lipoflame is working pretty damn good by itself. I love the fact there is NO shakes involved with this product and the cardio sessions ROCK. I just wonderfull if I should cycle it on/off?

Flex may I ask how your running your LIPOFLAME?

1 week after i recieved my lipoflave a supermodel asked me out and now we will be gettin married next week!

Thanks lipoflame!

Jon79 said:
1 week after i recieved my lipoflave a supermodel asked me out and now we will be gettin married next week!

Thanks lipoflame!

lol

Jon79 said:

Thanks lipoflame!

Damn!!

I can't wait to get the Ultra version this week.

It used to take me 2 weeks before a supermodel would ask me outwith the origianal Lipoflame.

ahhh yes i got my stack today ... feels so great to be back on this stuff .... my sense of well being is up and i feel like running marathon .. did i mention i really missed this stuff? lmfao!

just started the raw mcc .. always just used the ampo2 .. mcc is givin me a nice jump in strength in the gym ..stuff works well and muscles look fuller

Top Bottom