Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOSTACK ultra™ = Amplify 02™ + LIPOFLAME™ + RawMCC™

1 April 08

Well, the static training seems to be doing the trick, i still don't fell exhausted when i finish a workout, but at least i'm making very good gains. The lower back pumps are starting to become a problem, but only when i do higher reps.

So far i am down 8 lbs and body composition is very good. Recovery is fast, very fast, even with the static training where i should be taking 5 days to rest, i am taking 3 days between workouts...

Next week i will return to my normal workout as long as i continue to add weight i'll do my normal routine.

snowyk12 said:
Does the new Raw MCC cause gas? The old stuff caused me to blow wind endlessly...Seriously I could enter a competition on that shit and fart for like thirty seconds straight. Had to stop taking it. Have almost a full bottle still.

I was serious about this question...I got great strength results with it but seriously too gassy. Would the new product cause that as well?

isolated amino acids can cause a laxative like effect or gas but it usually temporary

buy some more and let us know I don't think it will occur

6 April

Wow, i don't want people to think that this combination of products has the same effects as a steroid cycle, how ever the improved recovery time, the lower back pumps (drink lots of water) the endless sense of well being and the seemingly endless supply of energy.

It's not like a steroid cycle, but then again you won't risk going to jail using this product stack.

So far i have lost 11 lbs, If i take the lipoflame too late in the day (like after 2:00) i tend to not get the 8-9 hours of sleep which is not a good thing. So sleep, exercise, diet and grow, this product stack will do all of those things for you.

10/april

Well, I'm not sure what more i can say about this stack.

1. Great energy Amplify 02
2. Increased strength MCC
3. Great recovery (even doing static training)
4. Excessive sweating during cardio, and you can feel the increased body when are not working out, that's good here where i live when it is cold too much and for too long during the year, but during the summer, i'm not sure i can take the heat..

On a side note, my wife has been running the lipoflame (gen 2 from a bottle i had before) and is loving using it, she tends to run a little sluggish and cold, so the added heat from the lipoflame is a welcome supplement for her.

16 April 2008

Well, it's been a month, i'm out of the MCC and the lipoflame ( I think my wife was snitching some of it.. hahhaha)

Anyway, i'm down a total of 14 lbs, I was not as dedicated to the diet as i could have been, but the initial weight loss was very good, that can be contributed to me gaining muscle weight at the same time i was losing bf.

The only real problem i have ever had with any of these products is I must eat something prior to taking that many caps, no matter how much water i take with it, I just eat a small wheat english muffin (1/2) and that seems to do the trick, otherwise i get an upset stomach that won't quit..

Also, i've never been able to take the whole recommended amount of the amplify 02, it's just makes me to out of control, but i think that's more of an issue with me, 8 caps seems to give me all the energy, focus I need.

One more thing, I must take the lipoflame and or Amplify 02 no later than 2:00 in the afternoon, otherwise i am awake until 2-3 am not being able to sleep.

My next item of interest is what would happen if i continue to take this product?? after the 30 days?? will i become non respondent, or will it continue to give me good results..
Lets find out, i'll get a reshipment and continue without a rest or cycling off the product, don't know if anyone has tried that yet..

Top Bottom