Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOSTACK ultra™ = Amplify 02™ + LIPOFLAME™ + RawMCC™

LIPOSTACK ultra™

Gen 3 LIPOFLAME Fat burner http://www.agxsports.com/lipoflame.html
Gen 3 Amplify02 Pre-workout supplement http://www.agxsports.com/amplify.html
RawMCC Magnesium Reacted Creatine http://www.agxsports.com/RawMCC2.html
Multi vit
CLA

Wow, so I started this stack on 3-14-08, and by Sunday I had lost 3 lbs.

My diet layout is like this

7:00 4 capsules lipoflame if stomach is upset, ½ slice of wheat bread

7:05 Cardio treadmill

7:45 Oatmeal with almonds no sugar
2 eggs usually boiled or fried, will substitute English muffin for the oatmeal

10:00 Protein shake whey isolate 40g 1 tbls flax oil or fish oil depends

12:00 2 chicken breast grilled with olive oil, salt/pepper
Sting beans steamed usually

1:00 Green apple and 8-10 Amplify 02 capsules

2:00 Workout weight training Monday Wednesday Friday (sometimes Saturday)

3:30 Pwo Shake 40g protein/glutamine 1 tbls MCC
4:00 1 chicken breast with a green salad (sometimes tuna)

6:00 2 chicken breast with sweet potato, green beans, salad (usually spicy Italian dressing)

8:00 Casien Protein (usually I’ll take cottage cheese, or a protein bar)
1 tbls fish oil or tabs

Workout Split
Monday Back/Bi
Wed Legs
Fri Chest/tri

Cardio will be 4x per week, (more if I can stomach it) on non workout days I will not be taking the Amplify 02, but will consume the lipoflame and the MCC

19 March 2007

Ok, I’m going to have to be careful with the MCC and Amplify 02 as it seems I am capable of overtraining while using these products. Last night my body made me sleep 11 hours, today will be a down day, but I will still take the MCC x1 and the lipoflame 2x at 2 caps each am and pm. Energy level at the gym, and at home is amazing with these products.

March 20,2008

Using the new amplify 02 is different than the previous versions, I have noticed i am having difficulty overloading the muscles, so i am going to switch to static training this coming week.. For the rest of this week i will be doing cardio with light weights, Monday i will start with my static training routine.

Yes.. amplify 02 3rd gen IS STRONGER..

LIPOSTACK is the best thing money can buy! the thing that get u lean is the cardio and diet .. lipoflame makes u wanna do cardio all day and not touch junk food .. ampo2 gives u that extra energy for workout and increases lifting power

DO any of these products contain ephedrine or a similar product? I am very stimulant sensitive (shakes, anxiety) and it is hard to find supps that aren't overloaded with stims.

Thanks,
B-

bblazer said:
DO any of these products contain ephedrine or a similar product? I am very stimulant sensitive (shakes, anxiety) and it is hard to fine supps that aren't overloaded with stims.

Thanks,
B-

no but they are stimulatory

always start with half dose:)

blazer.... Id start with 6 amp02 and 2 lipoflame and see how you feel.... I myself usually take 4 twice a day or 4 and then 3 later in the day because I am simply addicted to the mood and alertness benefits of lipoflame.. but start with 2 and 6 and work your way up if necessary

Does the new Raw MCC cause gas? The old stuff caused me to blow wind endlessly...Seriously I could enter a competition on that shit and fart for like thirty seconds straight. Had to stop taking it. Have almost a full bottle still.

28 March 2008

Well, i was having an issue not being able to overload my muscle during exercise, the recovery time seemed to be very fast like in the next day i felt i could do the same workout to failure.

Solution = static training, I've used this technique before some 5 yrs ago for the 1st time..Now i am not a believer that a muscle should or needs to be sore to cause it to grow, however static training has always allowed me to break through sticking points when i have trained in the past.

This time is no different, normally i need 5-7 days between workouts allowing the muscle to regain strength, now using MCC/Amplify 02/Lipoflame, i can recover in 3 days..

That is a great advantage, I will continue to follow this routine for the next 4 weeks. Thus far i have lost 6 lbs since begining the program

Top Bottom